sexta-feira, abril 01, 2005

Cold, cold heart...


Posted by Hello
I've tried so hard, my dear, to show that you're my every dream
Yet you're afraid each thing I do is just some evil scheme
A memory from your lonesome past keeps us so far apart
Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart?

Another love before my time made your heart sad and blue
And so my heart is payin' now for things I didn't do
In anger, unkind words I say that make the teardrops start
Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart?

There was a time where I believed that you belonged to me
But now I know your heart is shackled to a memory
The more I learn to care for you, the more we drift apart
Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart?

Norah Jones, Come Away With Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Emocionei-me...resisti muitas vezes.. pensar assim?..apetecia-me mostar nas mãos ...os ventrículos,talvez o mais central,o verdadeiro âmago...amor é assim,mesmo que seja difícil de ver... por não caber nos olhos,apesar do brilho...
beijo.
concha

6:58 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer

Locations of visitors to this page